Winners of the prestigious “Industry Prize” and the “Aryeh Shenkar z”l Life Achievements in Industry Prize” come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Udi Ben-Ori, CEO of Orbond Plaster Industry and Products Ltd.
- Julia Zohar, CEO of “Al Arza Tahini,” which made headlines last year when some people called for a boycott after learning about Zohar’s support for young LGBT Arabs
- Hannah Manor, founder and owner of Amicell – Amit Industries, which develops and markets mobile energy systems, including special batteries and high-quality charging systems
- Marie Libes, CEO and founder of Marie Electricity Engineering Ltd.
- Tzvi Marom, founder and CEO of BATM Advanced Communication Ltd., a leading provider of real-time technologies for networking solutions and bio-medical system.
- Gad Propper, chairman of many business entities: L’oreal Israel, the Building Materials & Consumer Goods Industries Association at The Manufacturers Association of Israel, the Wingate Academic College, the Federation of Israel Bi-National Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the Israel-British Chamber of Commerce and the Israel Export Institute. In addition, he is a Board Member of Governors at several corporations and organizations such as the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Tel-Aviv University, the Israel & EU Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Assaf Harofe Medical Center.
- Galia Lahav, world-renowned fashion designer and owner of the Galia Lahav Company.
- Saleh Ramel, CEO of AMG Production and Marketing Plastic Sheeting and Packaging Ltd., who is the first Israeli-Druze engineer and former Lt.-Col. in the IDF.
- Kenneth Levy, founder of Global KLA and KLA Israel.